Friday, January 19, 2007

Beeeeees!!! & more beads :)

I might not have even thought about it twice, but both of my daughters came upstairs this morning telling me that they had dreams about bees last night. I, also, had a dream about bees!! We saw a bee show several days ago, but it was just that SEVERAL days ago!

The dreams all had these things in common:
1. They were honeybees
2. The bees were NOT aggressive
3. There were very large quantities of the bees
4. No one got stung &/or the stings were inconsequential (my sister was stung but bee stings don't bother her and they were only grazes where the bee didn't die anyway.)

Scripturally, bees/honey are always God's blessings. In Jessica's dream it was her, Dustie and Dan. In Melody's it was her and someone with green hair (found out that my sister's dog is covered in green paint, so there is the green hair!) And in mine it was Dad, Great Grandma Long, Dan (vaguely) and my sister. In mine, my feet were covered in bees, and I was balanced up on my toes of my right foot while my sister got the bees off my left foot. (My right foot is my bad foot!)

So, in some sense I feel there are going to be things that appear to be problems (bees), but in the long run will bring God's blessings (honey.) Both Melody and my sister feel that the blessings will be, at least in part, healing for me. Yes, Lord!!

I know in the Bible that honey is representative of provision -- which we also need!!

**********

We got a shipment of beautiful new glass beads and some pearls yesterday. I'll be working the next several days / week to get them up into our store. www.stores.ebay.com/JAMSGems4U?refid=store

Blessings,
Sharron

No comments: