Sunday, September 16, 2007

Been a long time!

It has been a very long time -- since everyone arrived at my house, pretty much. Long story short, it was great, generally, with my sis and her hubby, but things were pretty stinky with my N and GN. Ended up asking them to leave because of disrespect and lack of gratitude. Yucky story, but N took off to P for 3 days without even telling us she was going!! Left us to care for her puppies and daughter without asking if we were willing. We invited her to go live with her Dad -- as I understand, things are just fine for them now. Enough of that!!

Thoroughly enjoying having D's neice, P, with us. She likes to help and is really getting into her college courses we are doing here at home. She's doing an internship at church under D's and my guidance. Don't know if it will count as credit or not, but she needs the time to center on God and becoming a godly woman.

No comments: