Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Better today

I figured out what was going on with me. I'm allergic to turmeric! Can't remember if I posted that or not...

Anyway, my BP stayed high most of the day because of that. I finally took some Rescue Remedy -- 2 doses -- and started feeling better by bed time. I actually went to be with no pain medication or sleep aid (Benadryl.) That is pretty amazing! I did not sleep great because something started "working on me" and I was up going potty every hour and a half all night. I think the baking soda disagreed with me because I read other reports of folks bloating badly with it -- I gained 5 pounds in 2 days of taking it. I stopped it yesterday mid-day. I dropped 3 of it last night.

Upon rising my BP was 168/86. That was after eating 2 eggs. I took 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon of molasses and will re-check in about an hour. I want to get a more palatable brand of ACV -- I used to use Spectrum or Braggs and could take either of those straight up without adding anything. What I have now was given to me -- it is Hain. I can hardly tolerate it even with sweetener! The PH on it is also very acid.

I was contiuing my study on www.earthclinic.com and think I may have bumped into the "key log" as Pastor Calvin Sanders called it Sunday when he spoke. It appears that fibromyalgia -- which I was diagnosed with years ago -- is actually fluoride poisoning. I'm going to do more reading. Maybe I'll be able to find my "bottom line" problem so I can feel better all the time??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.