Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Feeling funny

I woke up feeling invigorated and "ready to go" then took a mix of 2 tablespoons ACV, 1/4 teaspoon baking soda (can't find my PH test strips, so uncertain if that was correct?!), 1 tablespoon molasses, 1 tablespoon coconut oil and 1/8 teaspoon turmeric, (the coconut oil is a carrier for the turmeric.) I immediately started feeling funny. Checked my BP and it was 167/94! I'm going to check it in a bit, and see if it is better. I'm still feeling "off" though. Was doing some reading and it seems baking soda interferes with vitamin and mineral absorption. Could be it was just not a good tonic. I could try the tonic without the soda or do it in separate doses... I'm not sure. If my BP is still high, think I'm going to just take some ACV with water and stevia to see if it will bring it down. Will update later...

About 20 minutes later: I took some ACV and molasses. Still high. Did some muscle testing -- found out I took too much turmeric this morning. Don't know if that is the cause of the HBP. I think that the coconut oil and all the rest just didn't mix well in my body. I'm belching like crazy! I'm going to go take a cool shower and see if that helps.

Oh, and interestingly -- my cycle seems to have all but stopped?? I started Sunday morning and it is only Tuesday...???

An hour later: I took my shower and finished it with a cool rinse. Don't know if that made the difference or not, but it is back to yesterday's reading of 151/84. It is still high, but not horrible and I hope to continue to see progress.

My thoughts -- it was too much vinegar and combining the coconut oil and turmeric with it was a bad thing. I'm uncertain about the BSM and the BS in the vinegar....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.