Monday, October 20, 2008

Going to continue with detox

I've not seen any movement on the scale, but I'm feeling more energy (didn't fall asleep again last night in my chair -- watched the show all the way through with the family.) I also did something which would probably be "nothing" to most people, but I'm a very light sleeper. Last night I rolled all the way over from one side to the other without waking up. That's a big deal for me! So, I'm going to persist in this borax detox and try to eat better, too. I'm not feeling so bloated, but it isn't showing on the scale.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Sharron, I was doing research on the Borax detox thing, and was wondering how you fared?

Sharron Long said...

Wow, It's been a while since I've posted! I did notice a difference with the detox. I did it for a few weeks. My energy did increase. It wasn't the whole story for me though... I've got a bunch of stuff I need to get posted that will explain. I wish you the best!!