Sunday, April 12, 2009

Catching up!

The borax detox helped me feel somewhat better, and the apple cider vinegar did bring my blood pressure back down to normal.  Then what happened is we were working furiously for our friends the carpet cleaners delivering fliers right up till Christmas.  We also got the kids' playhouse built.  I'll try to post some pictures of that -- it's really cool!  14 feet tall, 2 stories with a deck!

Then, Christmas came and we stopped working.  However, we listed our house for sale.  My husband lost his job and now we're not sure what we're doing.  Our church owns a conference center, and we're hoping to be able to volunteer/work up there.  That could be a long-time coming, though, as the person in charge is not very responsive.

That's it for the moment.  I'm going to do some posts about electromagnetic radiation and the healing power of Christ.

No comments: