Saturday, June 13, 2009

Stuff & continuing to improve...

Hi,

I'm continuing to improve health-wise. I'm completely off all pain medication -- even over the counter naproxen. I've not taken any for almost a week, and the only reason I did then was because I saw the chiropractor! Kind of ironic, eh? I'm generally having more energy. Sleep is so-so. I think maybe the naproxen might have been some of my sleep problem. Since I went off it, I'm regularly sleeping 2 to 3 hour stretches rather than 45 minute to 1 1/4. I'd sure like a more normal sleep pattern, though. I still might be eating too many carbs.

Aaron is improving. We can sure tell when he's had too many carbs! He has trouble sleeping and is wild.

I'm experimenting with a sugar-free cookie recipe for us right now. If it works, I'll post it. If not, then forget I mentioned it!! :)

Blessings,
Sharron

No comments: