Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Interesting Happenings!

We've got a lot going on with the job hunt. We had a great interview with an organization in IA yesterday. It isn't one I would have picked, but if it worked out, it would be great. The salary is amazing!

Then at lunch we got another phone call from another organization. She basically told me, "We're ready to move on this. We're ready to hire. What do you want to do?" I was quite taken aback! We arranged an interview for this afternoon at 1pm. This is a place that fits what we've been looking for to a "T." They have all the things we were wanting. The salary isn't as much as the other place, but we don't need that kind of money.

Also, we still have an interview with another place tomorrow, plus the dozens of applications we have out floating around!

Remedy update: I've not noticed much difference in my sleep, though I did a bit better last night. I have noticed an improvement in my ankle, and I don't seem to be running to the bathroom so often. Also, my shoulder and ribcage seem to be improving.

More updates later, I'm sure!

Blessings,
Sharron

No comments: