Saturday, July 11, 2009

Remedies

Yesterday, I wrote about finding that ABC Homeopathy site. I purchased another remedy for my husband, son, dog and cat. Kind of ironic, they all needed the same one! It actually came up for me, but I didn't fit the profile. I had trouble matching my husband, so I'm just giving it my best guess. I don't know about the people, but the animals seemed to respond right away. Toby immediately felt better. He started bouncing around the house and running around like a puppy. Cocoa, the cat, has also been very friendly and has shown no evidence of itching since I've been up this morning. I'm giving 30c of sulphur 1x per week to the dog and cat to help them with the fleas. We did Frontline Plus a couple of days ago, but they were still very itchy and sore. I read that the sulphur is supposed to keep them from reinfesting (possibly), and it is supposed to help them heal from the bites and stop itching. I'll give it 3x a day to my husband and son. We are watching for less back pain for both of them and better sleep patterns.

I don't know if it had anything to do with the remedy yesterday or not, but I took three naps! I had very good energy, but when I sat down and put my feet up, I slept! I did ice my foot, and that always puts me to sleep, so that was probably it. Also, my ankle was noticibly less swollen than usual. Icing doesn't make a difference in that, so I'm thinking it is the remedy. That is one of the areas it is supposed to target. My energy was so good that I was zipping around like I haven't done in years!

I did not sleep well last night, but I think I had too many carbs. I don't think it had anything to do with the remedy.

OK, that's it for now. Time to go fill out more applications...

Blessings,
Sharron

No comments: