Thursday, April 26, 2007

More Praises!!

The Lord really gave us some annointed worship last night. See, I'm a soprano on the worship team -- been "off duty" since October when I got re-injured and just started back up about 5 weeks ago -- but I don't normally have a very strong voice. Usually, I just blend with the other soprano(s). However, last night I was the main soprano (have been quite a lot lately). Worship leader is an Alto, can falsetto soprano, but not lots of volume. Last night, again, I asked for prayer for my sining voice -- we were so exhausted from working through D's storage all day right up till time for showers and church! God annointed! It was cool!!

God blessed so much yesterday, even while doing storage. I was thinking, "oh I don't want to type it all," but I need to praise the Lord for what He did, so here goes:

1. My kids were done with their schoolwork by 10:30 am!
2. D had kids she was supposed to babysit at 1:00. One has a broken leg, so we would not have been able to continue working on storage. Those kids cancelled, but another family called. The other family loves helping with cleaning, etc. The dad dropped them right at the storage units for us, and they were a super help!
3. Another friend "just happened to be down in town" and called and offered her help because she "figured we would be at storage." (Is that God or what?) She didn't do much but keep me company, but I certainly appreciated that (I'm not much use at storage cuz' of my leg) -- however, she brought her 16 year old daughter (one of my daughter's closest friends) who is a HUGE helper!
4. I was Actually Able to Help!! Both riding cart and electric wheel chair were in the van. They were unloaded to be able to load the van fully. My littlest one, who is also not much use at storage generally, and I went to a nearby restaurant and picked up food for our crew -- me driving the cart and her walking. I tried to go through drive-through, but they wouldn't let me (Ha! Ha!) But I hadn't brought my crutches!! They were very accomodating, though. They held the doors, etc. and even the patrons were very helpful. One fellow gave up his seat, so that I could gain access to the only easily-accessable plug in. The cook even gave us extra food because he messed up part of the order.
5. My eldest spied loose rubber on D's tire, thus preventing a probable very serious accident. This is actually two praises -- one that Dustie hadn't been in an accident already with the amount of driving she does, and two that she knew about it, so she didn't go up the River Road last night to church and probably end up in the River!!!
6. Because of all the help, the storage unit probably only has 2 loads left in it. She should be able to be out well-within the time-frame, thus saving her $85+ a month! (Prayer issue: Her house and van are full. She has to do some major sorting & tossing before we can get anything into either!)

Phew! I think that's it!! Sorry about all the "!!!" but it was that kind of day!!! :)

Blessings,
Sharron

No comments: