Tuesday, January 15, 2008

PH diet, moderation and the Polarity Principle!

Great great great!! I'm down 4# in 3 days and my PH is perfect!! Yee Haw!! The "deal" with the PH is that theoretically cancer, diabetes, and "disease" in general, can't exist with perfect PH. The "perfect" number is 7.3, but 6.8 to 7.4 is acceptable. There are so many lists of foods, etc., but the reason seems to be how our individual bodies process the food. I'm going to paste in a link to an article that helped me to understand: http://www.my-diet-story.com/articles/ph-miracle-diet/Acid-And-Alkaline-Foods-In-Ph-Miracle-Diet.php

I just got off the phone with my friend and we were talking about this. If you decide to look into the PH diet, then you'll have to get the test strips. They are available online and at health food stores. That was the only way I could figure out what "works" for me PH-wise. I've discovered that generally for me potatoes are veggies as long as I have a salad along with them -- I do have to treat them "respectfully" as they do cause increased pain and inflammation. I have also discovered I can do a CAD Reward Meal (CAD RM) more than once in a day and my PH will stay correct (and I can still lose weight!) The big deal is to have REAL veggies at every meal (green ones and/or salad at least at lunch and dinner) and lemon juice is huge for me. Whenever I have lemonade -- even the kind with sugar! -- my PH is correct. It is very useful knowing these things!


Bottom line for me -- I've figured out how I can eat within our budget, using the free meals at church, etc., and keep my PH right and lose weight. I'm just eating moderately, generally making "better" choices, using the CAD RM and so far so good. This has been a big issue. I've felt so defeated because I didn't think I could do it with the limitations set on us right now. Thank the Lord for friends who are praying for me!!


***************

Polarity Principle (ie., correcting incorrect Polarity by means of a "brain exercise") -- I went to see my Medical Massage Therapist last week and she shared with me what I'm calling the Polarity Principle. She explained that when we get injured or other traumatic events happen to us it can cause our "energy flow" to get messed up -- essentially, what I understand is that we are all either right or left brained. When we have trauma happen to us, the other side will try to take over to compensate for the perceived weakness. When that happens it is like all our energy starts to flow the wrong way. How I understand and experience it is that when my polarity is switched it is like "sludge" is flowing through my veins. (I've had sludge for years -- understood I did, but didn't know how to correct it!) When I correct it, it is like "health, energy and life" are flowing through my veins! The first time I did it, it was so dramatic that I wept for a few minutes. The second time I did it, about 5 minutes later, I felt a rush of "health" -- like I was a lifeguard again!

The procedure: With one hand hold your belly button (put a finger in/on it) and with the other hand systematically rub the following areas for a few seconds each in this order while still holding your belly button, 1. Just below your collar bones on the ribs in the center above the breast bone on the left and right side concurrently, 2. Above and below your lips (at the same time), 3. On the back of the neck at the base and in the center, again concurrently, 4. As close as you can get to your tailbone. Then you switch -- use the other hand to hold your belly button and then massage all of these points in order. Apparently, this tells your body to switch back to its normal polarity. She said you can do this as often as you want/need to do so. I'm definitely sleeping better, quality-wise and without bad dreams. I've always suffered with bad dreams! I had my kids do it, and they all responded dramatically.

If this helps anyone -- cool!!! It can't hurt :)

Blessings,
Sharron

No comments: