Saturday, January 26, 2008

Amazing things! Allergies, prayer and cure!! etc.

I wanted to report on something that I discovered while cruising the http://www.watercure2.org/ site. If you click the link about "food intolerance's" it seems like he's starting in the middle of a conversation, but then it straightens itself out. He discusses muscle testing and then talks about how the Lord can work through muscle testing for healing. I've known about muscle testing for years and, also, a way to use it to heal allergies. However, the method I was shown involves being sick for a day and some other awkward things, like having to completely avoid the thing for 3 days. This is quite simple! I don't do the testing the way he does -- some of the things we're allergic to could send us into anaphalactic shock if we were to put them into our mouths! Not to mention, putting cat hair in your mouth would be quite nasty!! ( http://jamsgems4u.blogspot.com/2007/03/neutralization-procedure-for-allergies.html describes the treatment I've used in the past.)


Anyway, I have posted in the past about self-testing for allergies here in my blog, (http://jamsgems4u.blogspot.com/2007/03/self-test-for-allergies-and.html describes the test I use and am recommending), but where I'm going with this is -- by using this "general procedure" of testing (my way), then praying then re-testing, God has honored our prayers and not only healed us from several allergies (notably my son's red-dye which was violent), but he's stopped reactions in their tracks with this, too!!! Since we've just learned about this a few days ago, I've not yet had time to "fully explore" the implications here. However, this seems to be one of those "missing pieces" I've always sought in my relationship with the Lord! I tell you, I'm pumped!! Praise the Lord! He's healing us!!!!

*****************

I also have a report on our finances. We got a 0% loan and, Lord willing, it looks like we'll be able to replace both our vehicles, get the bathroom fixed and our littlest's braces done. That will take care of the big needs we've had and D gets an extra paycheck this month, so, Lord willing, that should take care of our budget issues and get us back on track that way, too! I'm really praying for God to stretch what we have and I'm watching Him do it. It is pretty cool! Best friend and her nephew have been blessed several times recently with gifts of gas, food and cash. Also, her surgery is much sooner than anyone expected, thanks to God and His people praying! God is providing for them. I also saw an ad in craigslist.org for a pick-up truck that would meet their transportation need very inexpensively. Please pray that will work out if it is God's will.

Going to go car shopping and have the contractor here today. Lord willing, we need God's hand to be in it all!

Blessings!Sharron

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Are you sure you and your children have been cured from your allergies using this method? Esp the peanut allergy.

Thank you

Sharron Long said...

Yes, that's actually a fairly complicated question, as this original post is several years old. But, yes, God did and does heal. Since that post, I had become allergic to new and different foods (I had an underlying condition that was causing them to recurr.) Many of them could cause anaphalaxis. However, after going through the process of eliminating those foods for several years and healing my gut, the Holy Spirit recently released us to pray this way again. Again, God honored our prayers and healed us. I have eaten all of my problem foods successfully! I need to do an update in the main part of my blog about this. Thanks for asking!
Blessings,
Sharron