Friday, April 17, 2009

Continuing effects of Aulterra powder, whole house plug, & Himilayan Salt lamps


I'm pretty sure what I had Monday was a detox reaction, as I've had them before -- mild fever, headache, nausea.  I was fine the next day, though.  

I really am impressed with this product line!  We've had the whole house plug and Aulterra powder for about a week now.  I've found that when I take the Aulterra sublingually, it is like having a pain pill and allergy pill in my system.  I can feel it hit my system -- my back noticibly relaxes and my sinuses clear if they've been stuffy.  I've been able to drastically reduce my medication intake.  I'm, also, generally sleeping better -- if it wasn't for my cat waking me up!  I'm going 2 1/2 to about 4 hours at a stretch rather than 1 to 1 1/2 hours sleeping at night (for a total of about 8 hours either way.)  Also, my husband is feeling so much more energetic!  I haven't given him any Aulterra internally.  We are just using the whole house plug, and I've acquired some Himalayan salt lamps.  He's playing with our kids like he hasn't done in 10 or 15 years!  I'm giving my son, who has had a lot of trouble with EMF sickness -- migraines, nausea, lethergy/hyperactivity -- the Aulterra powder twice a day and having him carry a zippy bag with about a teaspoon of it in his pocket.  He's been feeling better, and I'm hopeful for continued improvement.  He hasn't had a "sick" day all week -- not sick enough to not be able to do any school, anyway.  He's not felt perfect everyday, but he's been able to function.

The most exciting thing, at the moment, is my husband's improvement in mood and energy.  He's even been playing ball in the back yard without me having to urge him to do so.  It is wonderful!

Blessings!
Sharron

No comments: