Saturday, April 18, 2009

More "Christ in Me!"

Hi!

I'd been suffering with my lower back being in very bad pain -- pain shooting down both legs and sharp stabbing pain in my back itself -- since 4-8-09 (last Tuesday) when I'd visited the physical therapist for the first time this go-around.  Supposedly they are going to help me gain strength so I can live a "normal life" again.  Well, what happened was she overworked me pretty significantly and I was in a LOT of pain!  I was back on pain meds and struggling...

Then Thursday night/Friday morning, DU-UH, I realized what I'd already learned!  I prayed for my back again.  God had me visualize correcting the disks again and straightening my spine back into place.  My pain was much, much less, and I slept comfortably that night.  I saw the chiropractor, she adjusted me further, and I'm a happy camper. 

Also, I went into Vancouver to a Women's Conference today.  After being in a big meeting room, going through "the gauntlet" twice, plus into an area of town that is particularly bad for cell-towers to drop off one gal, I did pretty well.  While I did need a nap, I was up and functioning later.

Praise the Lord!

No comments: