Monday, November 09, 2009

My son, the donut and Braums

Hi,

Yesterday my son succumbed to peer pressure and had a donut in Sunday School. We've not had problems with him being a major grouch and complaining about wanting to move home, etc., since I started him on the anti-inflammation protocol. Well, after the donut, he sure was fussy!!

Since we know that it is inflammation, I have been giving him EFAs (fish oil, 1000mg) and some other anti-inflammatory supplements: Vitamin D, garlic & parsley, and the vitamin B-12 sublingual. It sure seems to help him be "right" the next day when I give them before bed.

I'm doing well. I had a slip-up on Saturday. I took the girls out to Braums for lunch. I had planned a certain meal, but when I got there, they were packed. All my plans went flying out the window! I had a burger with ketchup and tomatoes, fries and a shake. Within a couple of hours, I was absolutely miserable! My brain was sludge and my muscles and joints all ached -- classic fibromyalgia symptoms... I took some ACV and within 15 to 20 minutes I was much better. Thank God for ACV! I, also, took the anti-inflammatory supplements, as I do each day.

I just muscle tested to see if I could ascertain which foods were making me snore. Wheat tested positive as did potatoes. I've just got to get off them -- I'm just so addicted! It is very difficult when they are on the menu daily. I've got to get this snoring under control, and I'm sure I'll lose weight faster without them, too.

Pray for me, please!

Blessings,
Sharron

No comments: