Friday, May 01, 2009

Electromagnetic Radiation, Cell Phone Towers & Cloudy Skies

I have been observing how Aaron, my 13 year old son, and I feel with different weather patterns.  It seems to be that when it is heavy overcast, our symptoms are bad.  When it is raining hard, it is the worst.  When it is clear and sunny, our symptoms aren't so bad.  I'm going to try to keep an eye on this to see if it is just a correlation or if it really is a fact.

Also, we have three cell phone towers, (actually four, though the fourth one is small), within a mile of our home.  There are no buildings blocking the emissions from these towers between them and our home.  I printed a map and all three towers do converge at our house.  I'm not sure what to do...

While the measures we have taken have helped -- Aaron is able to do school almost every day, though he feels miserable with migraines & I still have sometimes debilitating "fibromyalgia" sypmtoms -- it hasn't solved the problem.  I believe the base problem is the cell towers.  I'm really not sure what to do now.

Praying...

No comments: