Monday, September 08, 2008

Lowest blood pressure reading to date

Sorry, been so busy. I'm disgusted -- I'd lost that weight then we came back from vacation and we didn't have any groceries. I was forced to eat mac n cheese and biscuits and gravy, etc., till pay day. Gained it back. Still don't have any grocery money, sigh...

Hubby has caught 3 salmon fo us. We used the first one on our vacation (weekend away to my sister's place.) The other two we still have. He froze part of the one he caught yesterday, and I'm boiling the bones. We're going to have LC salmon chowder for dinner tonight. No potatoes -- cauliflower instead.

My BP is coming down nicely, though. Yesterday was my lowest reading so far! It was 140/80 -- YAY! Thank the Lord and apple cider vinegar!

Blessings,
Sharron

PS: Tonight's BP reading -- no "preparation" just took it -- was 145/74. Woo Hoo!! I'm up to 5 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar a day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.