Monday, September 15, 2008

Oooo Pretty!








I had some jewelry I needed to repair for a friend. One piece was an antique -- it had fire polished faceted round, ovals and rondelles as well as gemstones in it. Once I got done with the re-design, I liked it so much I just had to continue! This is the first piece that I designed after re-designing my friend's piece. It has royal blue 8mm fire polished rounds, crystal clear rondelles, beautiful big "amazonite" focal beads and genuine gemstone cat's eyes all around. It is 16" long. I think I'm going to post it up on EBay and see if I get any takers.

I also did a lemon yellow and golden topaz one, but the earrings are not put together yet. I'll post pics when it is done.

I love making jewelry :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.