Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Wow!

Hi,

We are home from our little trip to my sister's place. It was neat -- we got to see an old friend for the first time in several years! She and her son met us at a local park and the kids played while we got to visit. What a special treat!

On the scale -- mine still thinks I'm a ding-bat -- every time I step on it it says "BATT"!! My son says it just means the battery is low. I know otherwise! He he he... Anyway, I weighed at my sister's house. Even if her scale is 5# off, which we think it might be, I've lost between 12 and 17 pounds this week because of my change in supplements!! I'm a bit bloated right now because of what we ate yesterday (can you say white bread and potatoes?!), but I'm still way down. I'm so pumped! I am eager to get my scale to stop calling me batty and tell me my weight.

My sister was so excited about my changes that she started taking the apple cider vinegar while we were there. It had an immediate effect on her blood sugar -- it came down quite a bit when there was no reason for it to do so because of what she ate. She's hopeful it will help her lose weight, as well. Her husband said he used to take apple cider vinegar years ago and he lost weight with it, so they are both going to be giving it a go. I'm hopeful it will help her stiff joints, too. She's going to get some molasses and start that very slowly next week.

Blessings,
Sharron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.