Saturday, September 06, 2008

Blood pressure reading & supplements

My blood pressure yesterday evening was 145/81! Again, this was without any "preparation" on my part. I simply reached over, grabbed the cuff and took it. If I had done some deep breathing and gotten into a better position, it surely would have been lower.

I'm currently taking 1 tablespoon "full strength" Brer Rabbit Molasses, 4 tablespoons (divided) Bragg's apple cider vinegar, 2 magnesium tabs, 2 potassium tabs, 2 "multi mineral" tabs + 2 "multi vitamin" tabs from Melaleuca, 1 kelp capsule, 2 100mg co-enzyme Q-10 tabs, 2 garlic/parsely tabs, 2 Replenex tabs (glucosamine formula), and sometimes a licorice capsule. This is "for the record" so I can check back later if need be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.