Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wow! Cinnamon & Honey!!

Hi!

I added cinnamon and honey (1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in 1 cup boiling water, covered & steeped. 1 tablespoon honey added in morning.)

I was able to skip any pain medication until after my Dr. appointment -- he made me bend backwards and I don't do that! Ouch!! I got some hydrogen peroxided and applied it topically to my lower back and neck and within moments I felt better. Yay!

The biggest thing, though, is my blood pressure this evening. I ate badly today -- can you say burgers and fries?! Yet, even with that, it was:


137/75

It has to be the added effect of the cinnamon. I also increased my potassium and ate extra celery today. Whatever did it -- I'll take it! Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.