Monday, November 13, 2006

Did an allergy self-treatment today

I'm feeling pretty loopy. Today we did an allergy treatment for corn -- the treatment is described on my www.thelowcarbcook.com site in full. It basically sensitizes you to the item you are allergic to -- however, the day of treatment can be pretty rough. Makes you feel really cruddy to put it nicely! We are doing this so that we won't have so many issues when it comes Thanksgiving next week!!

Needless to say, I've not gotten much done on EBay. I've been working on my site www.jamsgems.com but it isn't ready to load yet. I'm making it a little wider so more will fit on the pages, and I'm going to add a bunch of new items. It will take time ...

On my EBay store www.stores.ebay.com/jamsgems4u, this is what I got done today:

Lovely WHITE STAG Embroidered Shirt Flamingo XL 18 NWOT -- this shirt is so great!! It has these cool embroidered appliques with pink flamingos and trees and flowers on it... so cool! Wish it fit me ;)

I didn't do any other listings on EBay or on my site, but I did get my WebRings all set up! I've applied to join 4 distinct rings because of the differing scopes of the areas of my site. There is a Christian biz owners, Family fun, Hand-crafted jewelry and a beading one. I think it will be fun for folks :)

Back to the treatment:
Aaron had the roughest time of it of the four of us. His corn allergy really must have been something! Just think -- I used corn as a replacement for wheat for him for a long time! Explains a lot of problems we had. I think Melody had the easiest time of it, overall -- she was mostly just hyper. Jess was droopy and slow, but not too bad this afternoon. Mine, as I said before, made me a bit loopy and gave me gastrointestinal symptoms. I'll leave it at that ;)

Lord willing, in 3 days we will be able to add corn back into our diet -- YAY!!

Blessings,
Sharron

No comments: