Sunday, November 12, 2006

I made it to church & some new items...

I made it to & through church this morning. At first I didn't know if I was going to or not, but it went fine. It was good to be back! Pastor said he will do the Christmas play, since it is so simple. That is a relief!

I've got some new items up on our EBay store www.stores.ebay.com/jamsgems4u

I have added several 40 gram bead packs:

Red White & Blue BEAD Mix Flowers & Hearts 40 grams(Z5)

Pretty Variety BEAD Mix Flowers & Hearts 40 grams(Z2/4)

Watermelon TOURMALINE glass BEAD Mix 40 grams (41A)

Wonderful OCEAN Colors Glass BEAD Mix 40 grams (Z4)

Super FANCY Variety Glass BEAD Mix 40 grams (Z2)

Stunning BLACK Variety Glass BEAD Mix 40 grams (Z8)


These are some really great bead mixes! I trust folks will enjoy working with them :)



Today was Great-Grandma's 90th birthday party. They had a big shin-dig for her -- primarily, everyone was to bring photos for a big photo album for her. Grandma's memory isn't what it once was, so we're hoping that by having a page with everyone's name and how they are related to her will help her to continue to remember us. Last time I saw her, it was so distressing to see her -- she knew she should know who I was, that I was someone in her family, but she couldn't remember me. Very sad. I hope the photo album helps!

Dinner time!

Blessings,
Sharron

No comments: