Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Oh well....

I was busily posting to my EBay store www.stores.ebay.com/jamsgems4u this afternoon using my Auctiva.com account and the whole thing went down. Sigh. At least I got some items listed before they stalled out. I'll try again later.

This is what I did accomplish:

Tonight I added several more of John MacArthur’s Bible Studies:

Love’s Humility – Selected Scriptures
Liberty in Christ – Galatians 5
Paul on Trial – Acts 24-26
Christ Displays His Glory – Matthew 16:24-17:13

We also added a very nice, gently used Venezia Pretty Pale Pink Polo in size 22/24 (3X)

I was trying to list a really cute red and white striped t-shirt in size 14P when Auctiva went down. It is still down.

I was planning to add a bunch more PUZZLES to my EBay listings... Guess not tonight!

Maybe I'll work on adding the Christian Games to our www.jamsgems.com site... Hmmmmmmm.... Opportunity knocketh!!!

Blessings,
Sharron

No comments: