Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hubby woke me up, so...

Since I was awake, I decided I might as well get some listings done. I got the following listed to our www.stores.ebay.com/jamsgems4u EBay store JAMSGems4U:

John MacArthur’s Bible Studies:

Comfort for Troubled Hearts – John 14:1-14; 16:16-33

Security in the Spirit – Romans 8

Signs Of Christ's Return – Matthew 24-25



Christian & Family Games:

Lewis & Clark Adventure Educational Board Game

POWERMARK Comics Autographed Collectors Box Set 1-12

VEGGIETALES Dance Dance DANCE! Dance Pad Game for PC & Mac

ADVENTURES in ODYSSEY & the Sword of the Spirit Game for PC & Mac

ADVENTURES in ODYSSEY & the Great Escape Game for PC & Mac

ADVENTURES in ODYSSEY &the Treasure of the Incas for PC & Mac

BIBLEMAN Video Game Adventure: A Fight for Faith for PC & Mac

CATECHUMEN Teen Bible PC Game -- Exciting!!

VEGGIETALES Minnesota Cuke & the Coconut Apes PC Game

VEGGIETALES 100 Piece Puzzle LARRY BOY

Settlers of CANAAN Bible Board Game


Also, I figured out that the Christian & Family Games can be shipped to Canada!! If you want an item shipped to Canada, please email me for a personalized S/H quote :)


More later....

Blessings,
Sharron

No comments: