Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Very, Very AWAKE!!!

I woke up at 4:15 this morning Totally and Completely Awake!! So, here I am working on my www.jamsgems.com website. I should have a lot of the revisions done today and a bunch of new items added.

So far, I've added a whole bunch of 40 gram packs of beads in the beading section and the PowerMark Christian Bible-based comic series.

Also,
ARK of the COVENANT BIBLE Board Game

JOURNEYS OF PAUL Bible Board Game

SETTLERS OF CANAAN Bible Board Game

SOLOMON'S TEMPLE Bible Board Game

LIFE of CHRIST Bible Board Game

Proverbial WISDOM Bible Edition Game

SALVATION CHALLENGE Bible Game

BIBLEOPOLY Bible Board Game

BIBLEMAN Adventure Bible Board Game



Wow! I got a lot done today. Several of these games are new to both my www.jamsgems.com store and my www.stores.ebay.com/jamsgems4u store. I hope folks enjoy the games!!!!!!!!!!

And.... I vote for Emmit in Dancing with the Stars :)

Blessings,
Sharron

No comments: