Friday, November 10, 2006

A new job or keep the same one??

My husband has been presented with an interesting dilemma. Last night, he was offered a job at a shop that makes very pretty cabinets and furniture. It pays, starting wage, better than what he is making right now. However, and the however is big, it doesn't offer health insurance. Today he is going to speak with his current boss and see if his boss can help him out...

I, also, had been offered a job -- working at home, taking into account my disabilities. However, with my re-injury yesterday, it is going to be a while before I'll be able to do anything. I'll be in bed most of the day again for a while. That income really would have helped us a lot, too.

Ah well, God knows, and I trust him.

Because of the re-injury, I didn't get much done on my EBay store yesterday www.stores.ebay.com/jamsgems4u . I listed just a few books:

Exploring through Ephesians, J. Vernon McGee Bible Study -- I really think this is the last of the McGee books!

The Wrath of God, John MacArthur's Bible Studies

Perfect Love, John MacArthur's Bible Studies

Exalting the Crucified Christ, John MacArthur, Jr. -- this book is interesting. It is by the same author, apparently, as the others, but it seems like it was an early version, before they decided to standardize them and make them into a series. Took me a while to figure that out! This is also the last of the MacArthur books.

These books are in EXCELLENT condition, especially the Perfect Love book!! It is bright and shiny :)

I'm going to go take a shower... Lord willing, the door will stay right where it belongs!

Blessings,
Sharron

No comments: