Thursday, November 09, 2006

I believe I've had a major breakthrough with my back!!

I believe I've had a major breakthrough with my back!!!!!!!!!

I've been down with my back since Oct. 23. Last night, around 9 or 10 pm I noticed that I no longer had that "very large knife stuck into the middle of my back" feeling. The back doesn't feel perfect, but OH so much better!!!

Thank The Lord!!!!!!

Also, last night I got some major work on our www.jamsgems.com website. I added all of the computer games for PC (Windows) and Macintosh that I currently have on my EBay store www.stores.ebay.com/jamsgems4u to my inventory on my regular website:

VeggieTales Minnesota Cuke & the coconut Apes
VeggieTales The Mystery of Veggie Island
VeggieTales Dance dance dance
VeggieTales Creativity City
BibleMan Video Game Adventure: A Fight for Faith
Catechumen Teen Bible game for PC
Adventures in Odyssey & the Treasure of the Incas
Adventures in Odyssey & the Great Escape
Adventures in Odyssey & the Sword of the Spirit

Getting all these games in my inventory has been very exciting for my kids -- now the question will be which of these great gifts are they getting for Christmas presents?!

I'm hoping to get a lot more done today -- I'm feeling so much better!!

Blessings,
Sharron

PS: I don't understand why the Lord is allowing this... It's been years since I've gone for more than 24 hours without pain.

Right after I typed this, I got in the shower and the shower door fell off!! I had to catch it and put it back on. Now my back is re-injured.

"Though He slay me, yet I will trust Him........."

No comments: