Monday, May 25, 2009

B-12 Sublingual continued benefit

Hi,

I've been continuing to take extra of the B-12 sublingual B-Complex liquid.  I just take about 1/2 dropper whenever I feel weak, shakey, tired, hurting, etc., and it really seems to be helping with my pain level and the adrenal fatigue.  

This morning we had a showing (house for sale) and I crashed about 1/2 hour before we were supposed to leave.  I was completely fatigued with fibromyalgia symptoms (muscle pain and weakness, etc.)  There was still quite a bit of work left to do.  I got a glass of water, took some of the B-Complex sublingual liquid and put my feet up for about five minutes.  Sure, it would have been nice to have been able to just go to sleep, but I didn't have the time for it.  Instead, I was able to just get up and go back to work.  I wasn't at full strength, but considering I was completely exhausted when I sat down, just getting back up is pretty amazing!  

People are starting to see the difference in me.  Yesterday, my friend, B, commented on it and this evening my in-laws noticed that I was joking around and being silly.  Usually, I'm just tired and sit there when we go over there.  Not tonight!  I was up, helping with the meal and being corny, too :)

I hope these posts are helping someone.

Blessings,
Sharron

No comments: