Friday, May 22, 2009

Stress and Sublingual B-12 Complex

Hi,

We had a very stressful morning around here.  I put us all on this "heal our adrenal glands" diet and supplementation regimine two days ago.  I'm doing fine with it -- a bit of cravings, but I've done this before and know what to expect.  My kids, esp. my son, aren't having such an easy time with it.  Oh, he was grumpy this morning.  We got into a couple of significant Exchanges of Opinions that I'm sure sent my blood pressure through the cieling!  

I sent them all outside so I could cool down.  I felt like my head was going to explode from the stress.  Also, my pain level was pretty high overall.  I was having "nerve pain" running up and down my leg from my L-5/S-1 to my heal and back again.  Then I saw the B-12 Sublingual B-complex liquid sitting next to me.  I thought, "It surely can't hurt!"  I took a dropperful, which is the standard dosage, and within a couple of minutes I was feeling better.  About 15 minutes later I took some sea salt on my tongue.  By the time 1/2 hour had passed, my pain was completely within tolerable limits.  I was, also, calmed down and ended up having a really good evening.  I'm very pleased.

Praise the Lord for guiding me!

No comments: