Friday, May 22, 2009

Slept better!

Just a quick note that for the first time in ages, I only got up once during the night!  I did not get a full 7 or 8 hours of sleep because I needed to get up fairly early, but I did have a 3 1/2 hour stretch of sleep and another 3 hour one.  For me, lately, that is amazing.

Hubby reported that I still snored a lot.

I, also, observed yesterday that earlier in the day I did not have any back pain.  I kept my carbs really low.  Later, after we ate dinner in which we had potatoes, my back hurt, and it still does this morning.  I don't know if it was having the potatoes or having too many potatoes that is the problem.

And I can't remember if I've blogged about it or not, but hubby had applied for a job in CA.  That one looks as though it has fallen through.  However, there is another possibility, also, in CA.  We submitted an application last night, and I'm going to call on it this morning.  Prayers appreciated!

Blessings,
Sharron

No comments: