Thursday, May 21, 2009

Continuing with Adrenals, sleep, etc.

Good morning!

I did not sleep well at all last night, but, in spite of that, I think I feel better... a bit more energy.  I know I had more energy last evening at church.

I neglected a few things in my post yesterday, so I wanted to add them now.  

I started taking 2 caps of activated charcoal twice a day away from food to help clean me out.  I feel like I'm full of "stuff!"  

I didn't mention that I've reinstituted the "if you eat anything be sure it has protein with it" rule at my house.  That is for the adrenals.

Also, I purchased some "green food" drink last night.  I've read along the way that green food drinks are very helpful in the healing process.  I got a good deal on it.  I hope to do it for a month then be able to go off it because it is a bit expensive.  However, we'll just have to see how I do.

Blessings,
Sharron

No comments: