Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sublingual B-12 Complex and Fish Oil

Hi,

I was not feeling well today, (TOM), but couldn't use my regular remedy of molasses because of the sugar content.  I remembered how much better after I took that extra dose of the B-12 liquid (B Complex), so I decided to try it.  It actually helped!  I didn't feel fantastic by any stretch of the imagination, but I was able to function.  I needed to re-dose about every two hours, and I only gave myself 1/2 the normal dosage.  I checked a couple of medical websites to make sure there's no risk of toxicity, and there isn't.  I could tell when it was going out of my system; I would feel all tired and shakey again.  I then re-dosed and was able to function again.

I read on Kalidasa's website about how Fish Oil is supposed to help completely eliminate monthly cycle problems.  He says it can take up to three months, but sometimes benefit can be seen in a month.  Well, I know it helped me today.  After I got the fish oil, I took two of them along with my B-12 and I felt better than without it.  I'm encouraged!  

I purchased 1000 mg capsules of lemon flavored fish oil.  I muscle tested with a couple of different brands.  Some I was very weak with, but this one was fine.

Blessings,
Sharron

No comments: