Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dental coupons and Blue chairs

WELL WELL WELL...

I have some "interesting" things to report!

Right after I typed an email to my online prayer group about our finances, I went out to tell the kids and Dustie that we are about $500 short of what we need for bills this payday. I don't have to pay it out right now, but I have to set aside part of the house payment and water bills because I can't pay them out of one check. I did leave us with a bit of grocery money... about $100.

I went into the living room, and while I was getting settled, Dustie asked for the phone book. Aaron started messing around with it after she had used it, and he started getting excited. He bounced over to me and said, "Mommy, will this help?!?"

He handed me a $500 coupon off Jessica's braces that we've been saving money to get...!

I called them this morning and we do qualify for the coupon, PLUS the Melaleuca Health Care card I have (one of those discount plans) is applicable to their office as well, and could save us anywhere from $350 to $1800!!! They'll let me know in the next couple of days what they exact discount is.

It doesn't meet the bills need directly, but certainly will help in the long run!

God does Cool Stuff, eh??

Also, we went shopping and I got everything we should need, except for a few odds and ends for my $100. The odds and ends should be covered by the survey and EBay $$ that trickles in.

PLUS......

I've been needing some new living room chairs. I have one that someone gave us that is sitting in the garage, but it is orange and I'm not too sure would look good in our living room. I was planning on just covering it...

When we first got married I fell in love with this rocker/recliner set, either in pink or blue, liking each color equally well. I had hoped to be able to get them with this tax return, but with the braces, etc., it just isn't going to happen.

WELL...

Yesterday after Aaron discovered the coupon, we got a call from some friends. She said they'd gotten a new couch and had ...

Can you guess???

...a matching pair of blue rocker recliners that she wanted to give to us. They are probably about a little over a year old. She gave Dustie the set that she purchased to replace these a little over a year ago.

"My God is so Great, so Strong and so Mighty, there's Nothing my God Cannot do!!"

Now, I'm just waiting on the scroll saw we are praying for, if it is His will ;)

No comments: