Saturday, March 31, 2007

God gave us a special blessing this morning

I had to go get some blood work done this morning, so I had to fast. Afterwards, my best friend and I went out to IHOP. While we were waiting for our food, my bloodsugar dropped really low. I was feeling really badly, so she prayed for me. Also, while we were there we were talking about Sunday School, the Lord, etc.

When we finished our meal and the gal was going to give us our tab, the hostess came to us and said, "oh no, these ladies' meal has been taken care of by the gentleman at the next table!" He wasn't there, but came back shortly, so we were able to thank him. He just said not to mention it and gave us an invitation to his church's big Easter celebration at the Portland Rose Garden.

I think it could have been a witnessing tool, but since he was sitting right next to my friend, I'm sure he must have heard us talking about the Lord, etc. I really think the Holy Spirit just spoke to his heart about being a blessing to us!

God is so good, and it is so terrific when His children heed His voice!!!

Blessings,
Sharron

No comments: